By signing up for Aljunied-Hougang Town Council's e-services, you agree to
access this site or any pages thereof.
- In giving us your contact information for the use of our e-services,
you also give your consent and permit us to: (a) use your contact
information to communicate with you on Town Council related
communications; and (b) send you notifications and updates via
messages to your Singapore-registered telephone number in our
- You are solely responsible for the security and secrecy of your
login identification and password. You must take all measures
(including but not limited to changing your password from time to
time) to protect the confidentiality of your e-service account. The
Town Council will not be responsible in any way if your account is
misappropriated or used by a third party.
- We reserve the right to refuse, change or remove your account. We
will notify you of such refusal or removal.
- If you discover or suspect any unauthorised use or disclosure of
your account or that your account security has been compromised, you
must immediately inform us and change your password.
- When creating your account or providing any information under your
account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
- The Town Council may, in our absolute discretion, suspend or
terminate access to and/or use of your account or e-services at any
time and without notice or liability. In no event will we be liable
for the suspension or termination of access to or use of your
account or any of our e-services. We will not be liable for any
consequences arising from the cessation of our e-services, e.g. late
payment of S&CC due to cessation of e-notifications.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, if you are dissatisfied with
the use of your account or any of these Terms & Conditions, your
sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your access and use of
- We reserve the right to revise any of these Terms in our absolute
discretion at any time and without notice or liability. Use of your
account will constitute acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and
the revisions thereof.
Collection of Personal Information and Personal Data Protection
The Personal Data Protection Policy is in accordance with the statutory
requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
When using this website, the IP address used to access the site will be
logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is
purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement
and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most
importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally